Now That I'm Someone Else

LIfe and loves of the bubble bath queen

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sisters

   My youngest sister just moved in with me. I'm very excited. My niece already lives with me so now it's just us four girls. Well, for a little while, my nephew will spend a month with us in June, before he starts his real life.
   
   My baby sister's youngest child graduates from high school next week. It's hard to believe that our baby boy is graduating and turning 18. The time flew by. He lives in New Mexico with his Dad and stepmom and is already taking college classes and working, he has always been such a great kid.
 
   I'm looking forward to this summer with my sisters, my daughter and my nieces. It feels like we are all in a really good place as far as our family relationship goes, and that doesn't always happen!
 
   I just realized both of today's blogs have been about the babies growing up, I'm getting old, were did the little kids go?
  


Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home