Now That I'm Someone Else

LIfe and loves of the bubble bath queen

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Word Vomit

It's quite obvious today that I have no idea what to do with myself when I'm home from work. My day has been quite eventful in a totally boring, attention deficit kind of way.

I've fixed myself numerous things to eat, even drove to McDonalds, none of which I ate because I'm sick- remember?- so I can't really taste anything.

Seriously thought about cleaning the garage, for about 30 seconds, then realized the trash hadn't been picked up and both the trash can and the recycling can are full, so that went out the door.

Watched two movies- unbelievable- I dont' usually watch two movies in a month! Nights in Rodanthe- very lovely, there is life and love for us after a divorce- but he's going to die in some freak storm, of course Richard Gere always looks good. And Marley and Me, seems to be a day for tear jerkers, the dog movie made me cry more than the love story, what does that say about me?

What can I say, I love my dogs, even though they think peeing on the floor is a good time.

And I've written, and written and written, I'm even twittering, or whatever it's called. Lots of words are falling out of me today. Time to work on some of the novels, hopefully I still have some good stuff left to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home