Now That I'm Someone Else

LIfe and loves of the bubble bath queen

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here we go again.................really?

Weak, weak, weak! Why do I do this to myself over and over and over again? Why do I think it will be different this time? Why do I even care? I know when he calls I shouldn't talk to him, but I think, this time it will be different, this time we can really be friends and thats it. Fat chance.
I'm exhausted, I'm getting on my own nerves and I am willingly, climbing right back on the bus that leads to my own personal hell. Talk about no self control, when I hear myself say " But I love him" I sound like a silly little teenager with her first crush.
Who says older is wiser? I call bullshit, I'm dumb as a stump. Here we go again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home