Now That I'm Someone Else

LIfe and loves of the bubble bath queen

Thursday, March 19, 2009

And so it begins..............

Today seems like a good day to start blogging. So much is changing, I need a place to put it all so I can sort it out. I've been divorced for a while and I've changed so much, become someone else, the person I was meant to be but forgot about because I was too busy being someone's wife.

I hope I don't sound bitter about marriage, I'm not, I'm just not very good at it. Although lately it seems I am reminded of the best thing about marriage- someone is always there to hold your hand, even if he can't stand you, he will hold your hand. He'll hold your hand when the doctor says you need an MRI, when your sister finds out she has diabetes, when your teenager absolutely will not get with the program.

I'm scared of being this new grown up but I'm excited to get to know her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home