Now That I'm Someone Else

LIfe and loves of the bubble bath queen

Monday, August 31, 2009

A sister blog............

My sister Terrie will fill you all in about the line dancing I missed Friday night, prepare to be amused!


Well I guess its up to me to inform all of our Friday night line dancing since you were being responsible.....

Well to start, to our surprise Big Titties was no where in sight all night.....

Sister wife was in rare form again dancing so hard and so wild I'm thinking she may have had 2 shots instead of just her normal one... and when she danced she took up the entire floor

Of course Booger and National were there and as usual he was wearing the required black wife beater

And I was surprised to see twitchy ass he was not in his normal attire.... he was in a do- rag and baseball cap.. very rough looking and only stayed for a few dances... and when he left it was on a purple motorcycle... i guess he didn't like the choice of men that night either

Now I guess since I have covered the normal crowd of friends we made some new ones which I'm sure you my sister can figure out at least one... the other 2 are newbies...

The first one is there every week she knows every dance.. shes maybe in her late 30's early 40's she tall skinny with what Mark calls the qtip hair cut well once Ang really started watching her dance she came up with her name which is "Garment Girl" her jeans were a little tight on her legs which allowed you to see the garments under after that there was no other name to fit...

The second new friend happens to be a new friend which i might add wanted more than just to be my friend yes the first time a man asked me to dance would be from him... let me describe him in the best way i can... he's short scruffy looking messy haired west Virginia back woods man who i think may have been slightly retarded when he asked i wasn't sure what he had said.... hence the name west Virginia.....

And now the third new friend we were sitting at our normal table waiting for a round of drinks when in came a girl mid to late 20's kinda on the chunky side with a bright pink silky top very lowwwww cut to show off her very sagging boobs the rest of the night we kept thinking anytime now one of those girls are going to pop right out... so we gave her the nick name utters... she they reminded me of a cow ready to milk...

We had a good time danced alot Ang did the mambo # 5 just for you and i have to say she has it done... but it wasn't the same with out the 3 sisters....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home