Now That I'm Someone Else

LIfe and loves of the bubble bath queen

Sunday, August 30, 2009

More line dancing trauma

Oh my blogging friends, I have been ignoring you, not on purpose, I've just been trying to get a life. You can see how well that's working out because here I am, back in front of the computer.

Which brings us back to the lovely friends we last saw line dancing. We talked about Bigg Titties and the mini skirt, let's move on, I don't think I can relive that.

Sister wife.....I just love that woman, the way she rubs her hand across her ass when she's dancing, and the way she moves that ass! Sister wife is not a really heavy woman, just a little chubby, but she definately does have a big, BIG bottom. The last time we saw Sister wife she was preparing for Halloween. Oh wait, it's August, she's just learning to do make up, she's not allowed to wear any at the compound, and boy does it show. The eyebrows were dark brown slashes, the lips bright red slashes, and I think a clown helped her put on her blush. Someone help this woman!

Dear, dear National. Out here in the wild, wild west of Utah, there is an insult that I never heard anywhere else- "She looks like a rodeo girl". What that means is she is a bubbly blonde, with 80's hair, high waisted Mommy jeans and has the parade wave down pat from riding a horse as Miss Rodeo Queen. When I hear-she looks like a rodeo girl- I see National, rocking her farmers tan.

For those of you who want to know, Booger was resplendent in a black wife beater- he was shaking things up a little bit.

Before I go, just a little fashion advice for my line dancing friends. You know those high waisted mommy jeans with no pockets on the butt that made your butt look so cute in the 80's? Well, stop wearing them, cause now that your front is bigger than your back, it's a very jacked up look and some of us can't help but wonder " Doesn't she have a mirror?"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home