Now That I'm Someone Else

LIfe and loves of the bubble bath queen

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I love my garden

This morning as I'm waiting patiently for it to be time to go to my sister's and eat Maryland crabs, I was wandering around my yard, thinking about how truly blessed I am.

I love my family, as crazy as they are and as crazy as we make each other, I love them, they are the roses in my garden. I tend them with care, hope they will bloom and be happy where they are planted.









My daughter, she is the light of my life, the cute little faces on pansies make me think of when she was little and we watched some animated movie, I think it might have been a Troll in Central Park, where the flowers talked.









My friend Tree, she is the African Daisy in my garden, beautiful and different.










The rest of my friends are the daisies. They are solid and dependable, and I love them all.










When I was growing up my grandparents were such an important part of my life. I remember a little poem that my grandmother used to tell us.

I used to love my garden
But now my love is dead
For I found a bachelor’s button
In black-eyed Susan’s bed.

This is for you Nan and Pop, I love you and still miss you every day.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home