Now That I'm Someone Else

LIfe and loves of the bubble bath queen

Friday, August 7, 2009

What would your last supper be?


For lunch, Joyce brought meatloaf, it’s her comfort food. I can always tell when she is sick or overwhelmed, she makes meatloaf. As she was enjoying her lovely meatloaf she said, “ This is what I would have for my last supper.I love it.”



Meatloaf? Seriously? So we all started talking about what we would have for our last supper. Seafood, steak, ice cream, chocolate, the list kept getting longer.



Then I started wondering why we were planning our last meal, are we planning on going postal? Why else would we need a last meal? Do I need to be careful around these people?



So when we are all on death row I have a list of what everyone wants. Mine is going to take a while, I want a bite of everything!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home